viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Green Energy !!!!!

This is a very tought issue to speak of but I will try to do my best to show my personal view. I have a brother studying electric engineer, he has a very clear view of the issue, he said to me the last time that in our country it is necesary new sources of energy  specially in the next 20 years, my brother thinks that Hidroaysen is necessary in the future. No conventional energies like solar and eolic energies are very expensive and cause more ambiental problems conventional energies (carbón), so where we gonna find the solution? I really don`t know I think my brother is right that we need hidroaysen, but there something that bothers a lot and that is if hidroaysen is built, it will be property of some spanish company. So do you really think that  it is right that OUR energy, gathered here has to be property of  foreigners? Don´t get me wrong I`m not being xenophobic, but since a long time  foreigns entrepreneur  has been slowly acquiring our basics needs like water and electricity to make business with them is like a new form of  cololonialism.
 

 Personally I think that is ok,  we must  built new sources of energy (many people don`t know but with the actual technology there is almost no ambiental impact to be worried about) but those sources have to be managed by our own goverment and not by foreigners.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario